I know I need a life when I am watching the clock to ensure I don't miss a t.v. show that is broadcast in spanish - a language where I know not much more than, "cerveza con limon, por favor". And is it bad that I'm more excited to see Alberto on t.v. than my husband when he gets home from work?
I just smiled when I read the post above. I know what your saying😎!im waiting patiently for this show to start ..we are so invested in this story. I hate to see it end.what will we do? it's ending won't please everybody but I guess we are not writers and move on with our own boring lives! Ha!!
Im in England waiting for the live stream... watching in Spanish which I only know a few words of.....but I do know I love You and thats the main one. Im hoping next week in the finale Alberto and Ana get married.
Alfi, This was one of the funniest, best scenes of all. I just watched it again on Netflix. They are hilarious. Thank you for finding all of this great music. It is one of the best parts of the show for me. Each character and couple has their own theme music. Clever.
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 14, 2016 16:56:45 GMT -5
Just a quick update for those not able to watch live: the show did not open with Alberto and Mateo seeing each other again for the first time (as some of us were hoping). Instead, it opened with them running to catch a train, and now they're sitting on the train and chatting about what Alberto's been up to.
Pretty disappointing. Like I said on Twitter, lower your expectations going forward...there's too much to wrap up in just two episodes, and with MAS's limited availability I don't think there'll be enough time to see everything we wanted.
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 14, 2016 17:20:06 GMT -5
Here's a recap of everything that's happened so far. VV and/or alfi can add details about the conversations.
* The first scene features Alberto and Mateo running to catch a train in New York. They're laughing, having fun. On the train, Alberto tells Mateo a little of what he's been up to, about Istanbul and I think he also talked about writing letters and not getting a response.
* The scenes are interspersed with scenes of Ana back in her room at Velvet. Rita and Clara try to make her feel better about Alberto being alive.
* Upstairs, Cristina is crying and drinking in the office. She reads one of the letters Alberto previously sent Ana, then she crumbles it angrily.
* Raul and Jonas are in the workroom...Jonas is working and Raul is freaking out about Alberto possibly being alive. The phone rings, Raul answers, it's Mateo...he passes the phone to Alberto so Alberto can talk to Raul and confirm he's alive. Raul cries he's so happy. They talk briefly and then hang up.
* Back in NY, Mateo and Alberto wait for their plane tickets and a blonde woman approaches Alberto. It's clear they know each other and have a history. She flirts with him but he turns her down and she's cool with it. Mateo notices all this and he and Alberto briefly talk about it while in line for the tickets.
* Emilio comes to see Ana in her room while Alberto, Jr. is asleep. Ana/Emilio talk and after he leaves Ana has a bunch of flashbacks to her romance with Alberto. Tons of scenes from all three seasons.
* A letter comes for Jonas regarding Paris/his collection. Jonas and Raul get back to work. Raul gives Jonas some tips about how he needs to change his look/style to be more sophisticated before he goes to Paris.
* Ana talks more with Rita and Blanca about her feelings about Alberto being alive and also about how it will affect Alberto, Jr., who still doesn't know. Blanca gives Ana a reassuring pep talk.
* Cristina brings Cris to Velvet so they can get her some new clothes that will be perfect for what she tells Cris is a big surprise later. Cristina leaves Cris with a sales clerk, but Cris sneaks off to visit with Alberto, Jr. They run off to the roof together and play with paper airplanes there.
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 14, 2016 17:32:34 GMT -5
More from the show:
* Cristina goes up to the office and talks to Carlos on the phone...some sort of plot. She's clearly upset with Carlos, while he seems more dejected. He's not doing whatever she wants, apparently.
* Patricia is crying in her office when Enrique comes up to see her. They talk. Enrique says he loves her. She tells him she lost the baby and then she leaves the office. Enrique seems upset.
* Board meeting time: Marco, Cristina, Enrique, and I think the guy Marco wants to sell Velvet to. Enrique and Cristina are both distracted during the meeting for different reasons. Marco is pissy about it.
* Ana runs all over the place look for Alberto, Jr. and finds him with Cris on the roof. She cries seeing the kids together, takes their hands, and gently leads them back into Velvet, where Cristina is running around trying to find Cris. Ana brings Cris to Cristina, and Cristina/Cris leave.
* Jonas and Pedro have a talk about his trip to Paris, and Pedro brings Jonas to Clara to help Jonas be more sophisticated per Raul's orders. Clara takes Jonas shopping, and Raul helps him choose from the clothes Clara picked out.
* Marco and Clara have a tense conversation in his office, and as Clara leaves his Italian fiancee arrives and introduces herself to Clara. Clara is stunned to realize Marco is engaged, and Marco is also stunned that the fiancee arrived. Clara shakes her head at Marco as he and the fiancee go into his office together.
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 14, 2016 17:41:09 GMT -5
Mid-show impressions.... One, there's really not a whole lot of Alberto (if you couldn't tell from my recaps above). I remember that MAS said in an interview that Alberto and Mateo have a lot to say to each other, but so far that hasn't been the case. Maybe they'll speak more in the latter half of the episode.
For everyone on the Patricia/Enrique train, I feel more than ever that they're going to end up together (much to my chagrin). VV or alfi will have to confirm, but the vibe I'm getting from their scenes so far is that Patricia is pushing him away because she lost the baby, but Enrique seems upset about it. I would be very surprised if they don't end up together, with Patricia admitting she loves him.