Post by hopelessromantic on Dec 14, 2016 18:35:23 GMT -5
Just like on the speculation thread..I did say this Jezebel was going to lit the workshop on fire close to where the little boy sleeps..and the little boy will be caught in the middle...I could be writing this show 😂😂😂
i watched in Spanish..what was the update on the little boy?
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 14, 2016 18:37:37 GMT -5
I have to say, I'm really not a fan of how the episode went down.
1. There wasn't nearly enough Alberto/Mateo. When I think about how utterly destroyed Mateo was with Alberto's death, and how he still seemed at the beginning of this season to not be entirely over it, I think there should have been more of a pay-off for their reunion. Way too much was glossed over there.
2. Patricia/Enrique. Not just Patricia/Enrique, but barely any Patricia reacting to Alberto being alive, or reflecting on everything that's happened to her. The only reason she even existed in this episode was to make Enrique feel bad about losing his kid even though he already has one child he ignores. Everything about this storyline is just offensive.
3. I love Jonas, but there was way. too. much. focus on that story considering that there's only one episode left before we (very likely) say goodbye to these characters forever.
4. The Ana/Alberto reunion also feels glossed over (and the song choice, "Vegas Wedding Bells," was awful -- that song fits Mateo/Clara, but not Ana/Alberto). After some hesitation/fear from Ana in the car, they were back to making out and then giggling on their way into Velvet JUST IN TIME for the fire, so then they had to deal with that.
5. And what even was the point of the fire? It wasn't to (finally) knock sense into Cristina, because she didn't even successfully save Alberto, Jr., and no one will ever know or believe she didn't intend for him to die. It wasn't to kill off any character, because no one died. It wasn't to make any character have a sudden epiphany about loving another character. I could have understood if the point was to burn the store down to metaphorically set the characters free in the season finale, but the store is still standing.
I don't know...my impression from this episode is that the writers knew they had a tall order to fill with the Mateo/Alberto and Ana/Alberto scenes, and they just didn't want to put the effort in. Either that, or MAS's Sense8 filming screwed the show over and the producers didn't know how to handle it.
Maybe I'll change my opinion when I watch the subtitles, but I don't think it'll change much given my issues are with the airtime allotted to different stories and not with the dialogue.
Cristina is completely bonkers when it comes to Alberto, but she does have limits. I was glad to see that her heart isn't ice cold - she actually cared about Alberto Jr.'s fate. And I said this before, but I could get behind Alberto Jr/Cris, except that their parents are poison for each other. The only way Cristina can live and heal is away from Alberto, and A/A deserve to live free of her. :/
The reunion kiss was shot so awkwardly. It totally took me out of the scene when they intercut it w/ shots of Ana's hair not even getting wet even though they were in the rain, lol.
What a way for Alberto to find out he has a son, though! O___O I did enjoy the drama at the end of the episode, haha.
Cristina has no limits,she is unstable!She has an ice cold heart..if she had gotten to Alberto jnr,she would have twisted the story..and made it look like she saved the boy's life!Meanwhile she is the one that set the fire knowing there is a kid with the rest of the staff living in that workshop..I wish she died..
Post by season4 love/hate on Dec 14, 2016 18:45:28 GMT -5
My spanish is not perfect as I studied it 50 years ago. However I will try to give the overall summary. Surprise, Alberta was really in the full episode. Alberto and Marco take the train to the New York airport. In the middle of the journey Mateo calls Velvet and Raul answers the phone and Raul gets to speak to Alberto. Jonas is expected to show his designs before a panel of judges and he does so. The judges seem to be impressed. Christina goes to the airport to meet Alberto. She tells her daughter that this is her father but Alberto tells Chris that he is not her father. He kisses the child and walks off. Christina is very angry so she goes back to Velvet and sets fire to the rose pink dress. Alberto and Ana are together again and are kissing in front of the store. Anna wants to go inside but Alberto keeps on kissing her. Emilio falls asleep in the bed with Alberto Jr after reading a story. Alberto Jr wakes up and sees smoke and tries to get to his mother. He wanders into the workroom where the fire is. Christina is standing and watching the fire. She sees Alberto Jr and tries to get to him but cannot reach him as part of the roof falls. Emilio wakes up to smoke and realizes that Alberto is missing. He tries looking for him. Enter Ana and Alberto and find out that Junior is missing. Alberto goes looking for his son and finds him. He is taken to the hospital. The fire brigade is called and they find Christina badly burnt on the right side of her body from her face to her foot. Alberto and Ana are at the hospital with Alberto Jr and Ana keeps crying. I am not sure if the child is out of danger. Those details will be given by the spanish experts.
Post by hopelessromantic on Dec 14, 2016 18:57:17 GMT -5
Mateo not telling Alberto about his son..for me was smart and believable..it's not in his place to do so.This sort of news should come from the woman..probably Ana was saving the news as a surprise for Alberto..but thanks to the flying witch on her broom she ruined it with the fire..so Alberto was dramatically introduced to his son,but I am so glad he found his son instead of Cristina.. Alberto saving his son is significant in a way..a man gone for five years suddenly comes home,and finds out that his little boy is caught in a fire,without thinking he runs into the burning workshop..and saves his son.Ana a distressed mom sees Alberto carrying their little boy to safety...is Everything!!!❤️❤️❤️Thats fatherhood.
Also, Cristina is a total nut job...she is delusional. Back to the "nut house" she goes. I guess this is where Barbara comes in.
And did you see in the previews for next week how she looked? If they didn't manage to burn her to death she is maybe disfigured for life. Maybe that is why Barbara comes back-to take care of Christina and her daughter away .