Rita has cancer, a end of fight for her, they lied Ana. They were extremely forgiving with Patricia and Enrique. Emilio and Blanca will be neighbours. Mateo and Clara are still married, De la Riva will design the costumes for the new Humberto's movie. Barbara rescued Cristina from loneliness.
Post by northboundtrain on Dec 21, 2016 18:51:05 GMT -5
Brief recap and explanation of where everyone ended up by the end:
* Ana and Alberto's story throughout the episode was just them trying to get married and planning to leave Velvet for New York. The first attempt at the wedding was interrupted when Rita fainted and they had to rush her to the hospital. The second attempt was fancier (the long-haired wedding dress) and did go through as planned with fewer guests, and it was held outside. The final shot of the show was Ana/Alberto up on the roof.
* Rita and Pedro had some lovely moments throughout the show that were made heartbreaking when they learned that Rita's cancer is indeed back (and that's why she fainted at the hospital). Their final scene had them dancing and crying/embracing at Pausa.
* Mateo and Clara reconciled. Their final scene was together after the wedding.
* Patricia and Enrique are back together. Their final scene had them making out and about to have sex.
* Emilio and Blanca grew closer over the course of the episode. They will be neighbors at the new apartment complex Alberto has arranged for the workers to have to live in. Their final scene had them sharing a toast to the future at Pausa.
* Cristina is scarred and has presumably lost an eye in the accident. Her final/only scene had her reuniting with Barbara (who is pregnant with her new lover's child) about midway through the episode.
* Raul and Humberto are back together, as Humberto returned to meet with Raul at Pausa after the wedding.
* Jonas has left for Paris. His final scene had him leaving Raul/Humberto together at Pausa.
* Carlos only had one scene, where he fought with Alberto when Alberto learned Carlos hid the letters. Alberto won the fight, beating Carlos bloody. Our last image of Carlos was him shouting at Alberto when Alberto left the scene of their fight.
* Marco and Enzo have left Velvet. This story was wrapped up early in the episode.
* MI (Max), MV (Luisa) were spotted in some of the live shots of the Velvet actors celebrating after the episode finished, but their characters did not appear in the actual finale.
Post by Alessandra on Dec 21, 2016 19:12:53 GMT -5
Well I have to say this, Im glad they did that live thing. Because when MAS/Alberto came back in episode 10 I didnt really 'feel' or saw the love between Ana/Alberto like in season 1 and 2. When he yelled saying "te quiero" to Ana and smiled more at her, I got that feeling back and saw more love between them. I can't believe its officially over 😭 Ill be watching all the episodes over and over again. Meanwhile Im waiting patiently for the eng subs!!! Thank you so much admin/VV/Alfi (Forgive me if Im forgetting someone) for the effort translating each episode and giving us all the answers to our questions!!!
Don't have much to say right now. It is what I expected, more or less. My two biggest questions were how they planned that gorgeous second wedding and Ana had long hair? Was the short hair always a wig? Second, is if Alberto is in NY, and Mateo got his old job back (good setting for a spin-off) then who is going to run Velvet? What happened to the Otegui shares? That all happened so fast, I couldn't even try to understand.
In the end the two couples that I ran hot/cold on throughout the show were the ones that touched me the most, Clara/Mateo and Rita/Pedro. I was more emotional about them then when Ana and Alberto reunited and married. I think those couples came full circle, especially R/P whose entire relationship was documented. For me, A/A lost a lot of their connection from being apart so long and having a short reunion. I was happy for them, but didn't have the same feeling as I would have if they got married before Alberto left. Rita/Pedro gutted me! 😫😫😫😫 I wanted more of them. I understand why Rita didn't tell, she is a true friend until the end.
Northboundtrain, you were right about Enrique and Patricia. I'm sorry it didn't go your way.