You can find the promos themselves in the posts below. Here's the list of promos and taglines released so far:
1. Carlos' promo says, "Vuelve a sentir" = "Feel again." 2. Ana's promo says, "Vuelve a amar" = "Love again." 3. Enrique's promo says, "Vuelve a ganar" = "Win again." 4. Rita's promo says, "Vuelve a reír" = "Laugh again." 5. Emilio's promo says, "Vuelve a luchar" = "Fight again." 6. Pedro's promo says, "Vuelve a sentir" = "Feel again." 7. Clara's promo says, "Vuelve a vivir" = "Live again." 8. Blanca's promo says, "Vuelve a soñar" = "Dream again."
The network appears to be following the same strategy they used for promos last season -- that is, they release little snippets (as in, four seconds) of the full promo at a time, to sort of tease the audience before the full thing arrives much closer to the actual airdate.
Post by victoriavelvet on Aug 26, 2016 15:34:59 GMT -5
Oooh thanks for translating these! Makes sense now, I see them on my FB feed but they go so quickly I couldn't make out what was said. I wonder if Alberto will have one? I would have thought his would be live again since he was thought dead, so I wonder what his could be?
There is also a good pic of Ana and Alberto Jnr on the roof
Post by northboundtrain on Sept 9, 2016 7:14:52 GMT -5
* Looks like something very serious and upsetting is going on with Rita.
* Unfortunately for me, Enrique/Patricia is still very much a thing, and it looks like maybe she's pregnant and doesn't know who the father is? And the implication is that Enrique shoots Valentin on a hunting accident? If that's really how Valentin dies, I don't see how they can possibly put Patricia with Enrique...but maybe it really is all played for laughs (or maybe Enrique does it on Patricia's orders? That fits with MG's comments about them being Bonnie and Clyde). Still super disappointed that they didn't do the pregnancy story with Patricia and Jonas. That would have been far more interesting, and much better than giving Enrique yet another child to ignore.
Out of everything, this is the biggest bummer and sort of lowered my enjoyment of the trailer overall.
* Also seems like Alberto Jr. and Cristina's daughter are going to be involved in an Ana/Alberto redux of sorts, complete with paper airplanes and talks on the roof. Sorry, Lara.
* With my limited Spanish, I can't tell what's going on with the Alberto story, other than Mateo seems to find a letter from Alberto and then goes to talk to Clara about it?
I read that Mateo and Clara are not together and that perhaps something was going on between her and Marco! I'm in shock. I wanted their marriage to work.
I love them together too, but I feel like this might actually be better for them in the long-run. The wedding last season was very rushed and coming on the heels of Mateo's total devastation over Alberto's "death." I have a feeling that they'll reconcile by the end of this season and that their separation will actually have made them stronger as individuals and as a couple.